TAX INFORMATION FOR ALL
Don’t forget, dealing with tax and associated matters can be very daunting if not frightening to the uninitiated.
Between them, our advisers have almost 80 years combined experience of taxation, accountancy, benefits and most importantly HMRC.
We are your virtual tax and accountancy practice… and can advise you on a vast range of issues, for example:
- General self-assessment matters
- Rental income
- PAYE – notices of coding, benefits, and expenses
- Limited company matters-formation, accountancy, and taxation
- Capital gains and other taxes
- Benefit entitlements
We can also help you with:
- Letters from statutory bodies (e.g. HMRC, DWP) that you don’t understand.
- The advice you may have been given and don’t understand
- Your tax return.
- Our tax return service is not restricted to fostering income. We have the expertise to deal with other business types, rental income, capital gains, investment income, etc.
Free Tax Courses –
Our partners at Intellect Business Services are running a series of free tax sessions for foster cares, click here to register!
- Tuesday 14th September 10.00a.m
- Thursday 16th September 7.00p.m
- Tuesday 21st September 1.30p.m
- Thursday 14th October 10.00a.m
- Tuesday 19th October 7.00p.m
- Thursday 28th October 1.30p.m