Enquire Now About Membership
In addition to our foster carer memberships and FISS, FosterTalk can offer a range of Partnership Services which are designed and delivered in collaboration with partner organisations. These include:
Policy and Procedures
- Development or review of policies and procedures for supporting foster carers in general
- Development and review of policies and procedures for supporting foster carers who are subject to allegations and complaints
Recruitment and Retention
- Input into carer events around what support is available through FosterTalk memberships as part of an overall benefits package to aid the recruitment and retention of carers
- Workshops for staff on key messages in the recruitment and retention of carers
- Independently conducted exit interviews to inform future practice around carer retention
The above are some examples of services we have provided to partner organisations. We are happy to discuss how we can support you in delivering services to your foster carers.
Alternatively, if you’d like further information, or to book a meeting with us, please contact FosterTalk today.
Contact us today to arrange an appointment by calling 01527 836 910, or for further information complete our online enquiry form.