Enquire Now About Membership
FosterTalk has over 14 years of experience in providing support services to the fostering sector. Using our dedicated team of qualified and experienced advisers; FosterTalk is able to advise fostering service staff via our organisational membership which includes helplines in a wide range of areas.
Download our organisational membership leaflet here.
We understand the high demands and challenges placed on fostering service staff so we’ve written a short article outlining the benefits of implementing an Employee Assistance Programme like ours.
Click here to read the article.
If you’re an employee of a fostering service and you would like your employer to partner FosterTalk, contact us and we can visit them to fully explain our organisational membership.
For all membership enquiries, call us on 01527 836 910.
Our organisational membership includes:
- Professional advice and guidance on fostering matters
- Discounted rates for attendance at FosterTalk events and roadshows
- 24 hour legal advice on all legal matters
- 24 hour counselling support line
- 24 hour medical/first aid helpline
- Tax, accountancy, National Insurance and benefits advice
- Personal finance advice – mortgages, retirement planning and savings
- Education support
- Unlimited access to online learning
- FosterTalk magazine
- Foster carer and staff training
Members will benefit from reduced rates for staff and foster carer training on key topics including:
- supporting foster carers during allegations – staff training
- Managing allegations – foster carer training
- Preparing young people for independence -foster carer training – coming soon….
- Safer carer training – foster carer training – coming soon…….
How to contact us
To find out more about our organisational membership or to ask about our prices, please call us on 01527 836910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We undertake to respond to all telephone and email enquiries either the same or next working day.