Membership for carers
Enquire Now About Membership
Foster carer memberships provide the most comprehensive support package available. FosterTalk membership enhances support provided by our fostering partners, therefore improving the recruitment and retention of foster carers.
Look through our foster carer membership booklet to see what we have to offer foster carers and members of their household.
Memberships cost just £44.00 per carer household, per year and include:
- Foster carer legal expenses insurance
- 24-hour Legal Advice Helpline
- Arrest and interview assistance
- Fostering advice helpline
- Accountancy and tax advice
- 24-hour Counselling Helpline
- Independent Financial Advice Helpline
- Website and online forums
- Quarterly magazine
- Thousands of high street discounts
- Education Advisory Service
- 24-hour Medical and First Aid Helpline
• Qualified Advisors in a range of areas including: legal, tax, counselling, personal finance, fostering, medical and education
• Accessibility of service; with some helplines available 24 hours a day for 365 days of the year
• Excellent response times; all member enquiries are dealt with either the same or next working day, 9am – 5pm
• More discounts (4000+ discounts) for members, more than any other provider
• Annual carer presentations & information sessions; on carer tax, finance and allegations
• Our membership package provides excellent value for money costing less than £1 a week!
• Feedback; with an annual membership survey and annual usage review
Click here to see a snapshot of what benefits our membership can offer your foster carers.
Sign up carers
FosterTalk membership packages are available individually or by group subscriptions through Local Authorities and Independent Fostering Agencies.
Are you looking to commission the most comprehensive, independent support services for your foster carers and employees?
FosterTalk is proud to partner a growing number of organisations across the UK. We provide the most comprehensive foster carer support package available. Our specialised support services carry a wide range of benefits. FosterTalk:
- helps you demonstrate commitment to your foster carers and your employees
- reinforces your commitment to recruiting and retaining foster carer and your employees
- assists you in providing independent support to your foster carers and employees.
Choose FosterTalk if you want a partner who will support foster carer 24-hours a day, while working with you to improve outcomes for everyone.
Contact us today to arrange an appointment by calling 01527 836 910, or for further information complete our online enquiry form.