Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Child Sexual Exploitation Training – COMING SOON!
FosterTalk offer training on Responding Effectively to Issues of Child Sexual Exploitation and how this impacts on Missing from Care and other forms of Abuse. This course is aimed at Foster Carers who are caring for children and young people in both the local authority and statutory sectors. The course provides an opportunity for Foster Carers to gain confidence and efficacy in dealing with this often complex and difficult field. In detail, the course focuses on;
- Identifying what is a Healthy Relationship
- Definition of CSE and how this links to other forms of abuse and Missing from Care
- The Concept of Consent
- Risks of Sexual and Criminal Exploitation
- Provide a Safe base to ensure children are protected as much as possible
- To be able to describe the meaning of CSE and Child Criminal Exploitation and grooming
- Identify Vulnerabilities in children/ young people and help safeguard them against CSE
- To Consider strategies to support young people and work together as Professionals to minimise Risk
This course may also be adapted for social workers, supervising social workers and support workers who are involved in working with vulnerable children and young people. Please ask for details.