FosterTalk has vast experience in providing support services to the fostering sector. Using our dedicated team of qualified and experienced advisers; FosterTalk is able to advise fostering service staff via our organisational membership which includes helplines in a wide range of areas.
Download our organisational membership leaflet here
If you’re an employee of a fostering service and you would like your employer to partner FosterTalk, contact us and we can visit them to fully explain our organisational membership.
Our organisational membership includes:
- Professional advice and guidance on fostering matters
- Discounted rates for attendance at FosterTalk events and roadshows
- 24-hour legal advice on all legal matters
- 24-hour counselling support line
- 24 hour medical/first aid helpline
- Tax, accountancy, National Insurance and benefits advice
- Personal finance advice – mortgages, retirement planning and savings
- Education support
- Unlimited access to online learning
- FosterTalk magazine
- Foster carer and staff training
How to contact us
To find out more about our organisational membership or to ask about our prices, please call us on 0121 758 5013 or email email@example.com
We undertake to respond to all telephone and email enquiries either the same or next working day.