LIFE STORY WORK TRAINING FOR CARERS
To find out more about training, email email@example.com or call 0121 758 5013!
FosterTalk offers training to Foster Carers aimed to assist them to understand their role in Life Story work. It offers an opportunity for new and experienced Foster Carers to consider the importance of this task and to equip them with skills to carry out it effectively.
By the end of the training participants will be able to apply learning to:
- Understanding why life story work is used
- Understanding the importance of life story work
- Understanding the role of the Foster Carer in life story work
- Facilitating life story work with children and young people
- Involvement in writing later life letters
- Working collaboratively to effectively carry out life story work