FosterTalk membership benefits
Enquire Now About Membership
FosterTalk provides the most comprehensive range of foster carer support services available. That’s because we’re 100% focused on one thing, and that’s supporting you in your fostering career. We understand that fostering involves everybody in the household – not just the main carer – so we believe it’s only right that our great range of benefits extend to the entire foster carer household.
What do we offer?
We have tailored our services to cover most aspects of the fostering role! That means from legal advice to accountancy advice to hundreds of high street discounts, we play our part in supporting the overall fostering experience for our members.
Look through our foster carer membership booklet to see what we have to offer foster carers and members of their household.
What our members say about the benefits of FosterTalk membership:
What Fostering service provider managers say about the benefits of FosterTalk membership:
What types of membership do we offer?
We offer 2 types of membership, Full or Retired.
What benefits do we offer?
To find out more about each of our member benefits, including important contact information, please click on the links below.
Full Foster Carer memberships benefit the whole household and includes:
- Foster Carers Legal Advice Service
- Foster Carers Legal Expenses Insurance
- Arrest and Interview Assistance
- Foster Carer Accountancy and Tax Advice
- Foster Carers Counselling Helpline
- Foster Carers Education Advisory Service
- Fostering Advice Helpline
- Foster Carers Independent Financial Advice
- Foster Carers Medical and First Aid Helpline
- FosterTalk Member Discounts
- Foster Carers Online Forum
- FosterTalk Magazine
Retired Foster Carer Membership provides:
Comprehensive Legal Protection Insurance– covering you, your partner and extended family members for legal costs in connection with your role as a foster carer and provides specialist solicitor(s), in the event of:
- Arrest & Interview under caution
- Defence against Criminal prosecution
- Defence against Civil claims
- Legal assistance to represent your case against a recommendation to the barred list (DBS).
You will also have access to a 24 hour legal helpline and continue to receive a complimentary copy of the FosterTalk quarterly magazine.
For all membership enquiries, call us on 01527 836 910
Already a member?
To find out how to make the most of your membership with us please see our guide to our online services. This guide will show you how to access our online forum, our discounts as well as the Teacher Network website, just sign in to see the guide.
If you’re already a member and wish to renew or you’re not a FosterTalk member and you would like to join FosterTalk, you can click here.